Family holidays with Padstow Holiday Park
Padstow Holiday Park is a quiet park set in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, but also benefits from a main road position, approx. 1 mile from Padstow.
There is a Public Footpath running from the park to Padstow. Padstow is an ancient and picturesque town full of charm and character.
The majority of caravans on the park are owned by customers, who use them at their leisure throughout the holiday season.
The Retreats @ Padstow Holiday Park is committed to maintaining high standards and further improving the park
In 2015 we added 25 brand new plots, situated in a beautifully landscaped and planted setting. With careful planning we have maximised the space and privacy, creating a high-end development, perfect for relaxing and peaceful holidays in Cornwall.
- Low density development, with generous plots.
- Many outside plots with beautiful countryside views.
- Space for decks and gardens, so you can create your own sanctuary.
- Low level lighting around the park.
- Convenient parking spaces alongside each caravan.
- Public Footpath to Padstow, just over a mile to the harbour.
- Many plots will be able to accommodate the large static caravans and lodges.
- New tarmac roads around the development.
- Planting and fencing for privacy.
- Secure Barrier System and CCTV
This year we are continuing to make improvements, developing areas across the whole park to make:
Coast: Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
Coast @ Padstow Holiday Park is a beautiful indoor heated swimming pool.