Padstow Holiday Park is a quiet park set in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, but also benefits from a main road position, approx. 1 mile from Padstow.
There is a Public Footpath running from the park to Padstow. Padstow is an ancient and picturesque town full of charm and character.
The majority of caravans on the park are owned by customers, who use them at their leisure throughout the holiday season. The peace and tranquillity of the park is maintained with a security barrier that restricts access to patrons only.
The Retreats @ Padstow Holiday Park is committed to maintaining high standards and further improving the park
In 2015 we added 25 brand new plots, situated in a beautifully landscaped and planted setting. With careful planning we have maximised the space and privacy, creating a high-end development, perfect for relaxing and peaceful holidays in Cornwall.
- Low density development, with generous plots.
- Many outside plots with beautiful countryside views.
- Space for decks and gardens, so you can create your own sanctuary.
- Low level lighting around the park.
- Convenient parking spaces alongside each caravan.
- Public Footpath to Padstow, just over a mile to the harbour.
- Many plots will be able to accommodate the large static caravans and lodges.
- New tarmac roads around the development.
- Planting and fencing for privacy.
This year we are continuing to make improvements, developing areas across the whole park to make:
- More generous and private plots
- Car parking to each new caravan base
- Fencing and planting
- New barrier system
- Visitor parking area
- New tarmac roads
- Garden areas around the park, for quiet relaxation
- New Improved Entrance
Coast: Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
Coast @ Padstow Holiday Park is a beautiful indoor heated swimming pool.
Facilities on site
Our well established park and the local area has everything you need to enjoy your holidays in Padstow. The new development will include new facilities, those present and to be added include:
- Public footpath to Padstow, just over a mile.
- Tesco supermarket only half a mile away
- Bus service from the park entrance
- Fully equipped laundry
- Children’s playarea
- Security barrier, added peace of mind
- No clubhouse or bar
- Convenience of parking alongside your caravan
- Low level lighting around the park
- Dog Friendly Site, with new dog exercise Area