Dog Friendly Holidays in Cornwall | Pets are welcome
Padstow Holiday Park is a dog friendly park, everybody needs a holiday, dogs included.
Padstow and the surrounding area is very dog friendly, making it an ideal place to enjoy holidays with your pet. Most of the beaches allow dogs all year round, many pubs, cafes and shops all welcome our four legged friends and many attractions and gardens are dog friendly too.
Although we welcome dogs we do not want to disrupt the peace and tranquillity of Padstow Holiday Park, so we have introduced the Padstow Pet Passport. Every dog that comes to our park will need one of our pet passports, and your dog will need to wear a tag on its collar. This way we know what dogs are on site and are able to quickly identify them if required. We have a few simple rules, which if broken could result in the passport being revoked and your dog no longer being allowed to stay with you at Padstow Holiday Park.
- Dogs must be on a short leash at all times, under the close control of a responsible adult and not allowed to wander the park.
- Dogs are not to be exercised around the park and must only be walked on site whilst on route to the public footpath, designated dog exercise area or car park.
- If you are walking from the site to the footpath you must stay on the roads or marked paths and must not cut across other owners plots.
- Any fouling must be cleared immediately even if it is on your own plot.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in your caravan, vehicle or anywhere on the park.
- Dogs are not permitted in any of the hire caravans.
How to apply?
The dog passport will apply to each dog that your bring, even if it is a family members pet staying in your holiday home. The cost is £50 per dog, this will be invoiced along with your ground rent.