Coast Pool Now Open
|Monday||9am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5pm|
|Friday||9am – 5pm|
|Saturday||9am – 5pm|
|Sunday||9am – 5pm|
Padstow Holiday Park reserves the right to alter opening times and days without prior notice.
|Price per Swim||5 Swim Pass||10 Swim Pass|
Coast Swim Pass Special
Purchase a multiple swim pass of 5 or 10 swims and make savings on every swim. This is a special price for a limited time only.
Please be aware that Coast is closed from the 6th January and will reopen as usual on 7th February.
How to become a member
We will issue you with a membership card once you have completed a membership form, you can do this when you come for your first swim, or bring a completed form with you, download your form here.
Rules of the Facility
This pool is not lifeguarded
Your membership card will be required at all times to access the pool
During busy periods swimming durations may be restricted
Always shower before entering the pool
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times
- Swimmers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Be courteous and respectful to others
- No food, drink or glass permitted on poolside
- Wear the correct swimming attire
- Pets are not allowed in the pool building
- Shower before entering the pool
- No outdoor shoes on poolside, leave them in the racks provided
- Lock all valuable items in the lockers whilst unattended
- No pushchairs permitted on poolside
- Children under the age of 3 must wear swimming nappies*
- No inflatables are permitted in the pool except swimming aids**
- No running on poolside
- No diving
- No pushing, fighting, bullying or throwing other bathers into the pool
- No bombing, ducking or petting
- No acrobatics in or around the pool
- No facemasks, flippers or snorkels are permitted
- No inflatables apart from swimming aids for non/weak swimmers
*Swimming Nappies – Children who are not yet toilet trained and who still wear nappies must wear a swim nappy before entry to the pool. This will normally apply to all children under the age of 3. Ordinary nappies are not allowed to be worn in the pool. Swim nappies will be available for purchase from the pool reception.
**The only inflatables allowed into the pool are armbands and personal flotation devices. Larger inflatables and balls are not permitted.
Management reserves the right to change the policies without prior notice.
The Coast Admissions Policy aims to safeguard swimmers that are most at risk when bathing. The policy does not intend to prevent families and children having fun in the water and enjoying the physical and social benefit of swimming, nor create unnecessary barriers for parents and carers when accessing our facility. The policy takes into account recommendations from the HSE publication “Managing Health and Safety in Swimming Pools”.
Supervising Responsible Adult
A responsible adult is defined as someone capable of supervising in a competent manner and must be 18 years or older or the parent of the child. When required to accompany a child into the water they must:
– Maintain close contact with the child.
– Constantly watch over the child.
– Stay within comfortable personal standing depth.
Age and Ability
– All non-swimmers or weak swimmers of any age must be accompanied in the water by a supervising adult on a 1 Adult : 2 non-swimmer basis.
– Unaccompanied children under the age of 16 will not be allowed admission.
– All children aged 7 or under must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult on a 1 Adult : 2 Children basis.
– Swimmers aged 8-15 must be accompanied in the pool hall and supervised by a responsible adult on a 1 Adult : 2 Children basis.
– Staff may ask children to do a swim test if they are above the age of 8 years and not accompanied in the water by an adult.
– Children under the age of 16 remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult and the child/children must always be in sight and never left alone.
You must not enter the water if you have suffered from vomiting or diarrhoea within the past 48 hours. You may not enter the water if you have suffered from confirmed Cryptosporidium infection within the past 14 days.
All cuts and open wounds or contagious conditions must be covered with a waterproof dressing.
Failure to comply
If a supervising adult fails to consistently fulfil his/her responsibility in relation to the Child Admission Policy, staff will ask the whole family group to leave the pool building and membership may be revoked.